Friday, February 27, 2009

Rolly Polly





YAY! Mister Button is a Rollin machine! The boy has gone crazy wild and We love it. So obviously he has been rolling for a while now doing the whole, We put him on his tummy he ends up on his back and vice versa. But now he rolls all over! He is such a fun little guy! I may be bald pretty soon seeing as he just loves to grab handfuls of my hair and pull with super strength, ahh who needs hair anyways.
He stayed with Gramma while I was in the hospital and holy cow I missed that boy. When he came home he was dressed all studly in the cutest little outfit Gramma got him. Actually he was spoiled from head to toe after being with her. She took him outside to play and on walks, they went to the mall, he had the tine of his little life. I am pretty sure he didn't even want to come home!

3 comments:

Team Candland said...

they never want to go home after being with gramma! between the pepsi and the rides on stanley, i don't blame 'em!

Varney Family said...

What a great baby you have! They get so big so fast! We'd love to see you sometime and let the babies 'play'. Love you Cous'

Unknown said...

Hi Kim!! I should be making dinner, but instead I noticed that Amy Cluff has like a million people on her blog friends and I found you! I know your post is couple months old, but what a little stud of a boy you have! I wanted to let you know that you were in our prayers lots. We were so sorry to hear about your wonderful dad. I am sure that has been so difficult for you and your family. I hope all is well for you and your cute family!